2. Is it necessary to register ?
3. How can I check my order status ?
4. Is it possible to convert the bigger amount than the available reserve stated on the website ?
3. I faced a problem while carrying out the exchange, what should I do ?
6. When do I receive funds on my card ?
7. I accidentally closed the browser window. How can I continue working with my order ?
8. Can I decline the conversion, if I've already paid the order ?
9. I transferred the currency units manually to your purse in order to pay the order, but I didn't receive the responsive payment
10. I've entered incorrect account details and didn't receive currency units, what should I do ?
11. How to calculate the amount that I will receive on account/card/wallet?
12. Why don't You have any discounts?
13. How long has your company been in business?
14. What should be considered when transferring funds to a bank card?
15. What are the accepted forms of ID?
16. What documents do I need to provide for the address verification process?
17. What are reserves?
18. Can I use my Maestro/Visa Electron card?
19. Can I use my JCB card?
20. What are SEPA payments?
21. Why do you need to verify my identity?
22. When can I expect my refund?
23. Can I use a friend's or family member's credit/debit card to make a transaction?
24. The cryptocurrency I purchased hasn't been credited to my wallet. What do I do?
25. What is a blockchain confirmation?
26. What cryptocurrencies can I trade on usd-gold.com?
27. I have trouble accessing my account. What do I do?
28. Do you have a affiliate program?
29. Can I buy cryptocurrency without registering?
30. Can I sell cryptocurrency without registering?
31. Can I cancel a transaction?
32. Can I use a virtual card to buy cryptocurrency?
33. What are blockchain transaction fees?
34. Why do you need my personal details?
35. Who controls Bitcoin?
36. Is Bitcoin anonymous?
37. How do I keep my cryptocurrency safe?
38. Where do Bitcoins come from?
39. What makes Bitcoin valuable?
40. Is cryptocurrency legal?
41. What is cryptocurrency wallet address?
There are some types of exchange on the website and the process depends on payment systems. Please follow the instructions.
you will be able to control your order status in your personal account;
you will be able to check transactions history;
withdraw funds to bank Visa / Mastercard and JCB USD/EUR/JPY cards;
withdraw funds via Wire Transfer USD/EUR;
deposit funds via Wire Transfer USD/EUR.
Yes, it is possible. In order to do that you should contact support via Online chat in working hours and discuss the details with operator. Other time you may use a Reserve Notification.
1. Exchange date and time;
2. Exchange direction and sum;
3. The operation number is absolutely required.
9.I transferred the currency units manually to your purse in order to pay the order, but I didn't receive the responsive payment !
Payments can be made only if the card supports 3D Secure technology
Maximum amount per one transfer — 5 000 EUR / 5 000 USD / 250 000 JPY / 5 500 GBP
Maximum amount of transfer per month for Visa / MasterCard / JCB — 20 000 EUR / 20 000 USD / 15 000 000 JPY / 15 000 GBP
The term of crediting funds to the card is from 15 minutes to 6 hours in business days
The following IDs are NOT accepted for Passport or ID verification:
Health Insurance Cards
Company-Issued ID Cards
Student ID Cards
Utility Bills (Water Bill, Electricity Bill, Gas Bill, etc.)
Credit Card Statement
The utility bill or other bill provided for verification has to match the following qualifications:
It has to be a hard copy and not an online/e-bill
Bill should be under your name
Your address must be visible on the bill
The bill must be at least 2 months old and the date must be visible.